NOMINATIONS FOR UPCOMING ELECTION
This fiscal year, the members of NBNPA will be nominating new officers beginning of the upcoming fiscal year, April 2018. The following positions will be open for nominations:
- President: The President shall be a director of the organization. The president shall preside over all meetings of the organization. The president shall perform all duties associated to this office and may perform other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Vice-President. The Vice-President shall be a director of the organization and will preside at the meetings of the organization in the absence of or at the request of the President. The Vice-President shall perform other duties as requested and assigned by the President.
- Secretary: The Secretary shall be responsible for the minutes of the organization as well as the Board, keep all approved minutes in a minute book, read the minutes of any previous meetings when called upon, update organization calendar with pertinent events, and send corresponding emails to members regarding organizational activities.
- Corresponding Secretary: The corresponding secretary shall resume duties of the secretary in the event of the absence of the secretary.
- Treasurer: The treasurer shall keep records of the organization budget and prepare an annual financial report. The treasurer shall also report to the organization at each regular meeting on the status of the organization’s finance.
- Sergeant-At-Arms: The Sergeant at arms shall preserve order within the organization. The Sergeant-At-Arms shall perform other duties as requested and assigned by the President.
- Historian: The Historian will keep a record or history of the organization’s activity and achievements. The Historian shall take pictures at community, social, and special events.
- Chaplain: The Chaplain should open and close all meeting with an invocation of divine blessing upon the organization and its members.
Qualification: Candidates for the following positions must have an active membership for one year, attended at least 75% of the meetings and actively participated in community events.
Submit your nomination by JANUARY 15th. Nominations will be announced during the meeting in January.
Thank you for your participation in the upcoming election!